Guwahati: The number of coronavirus patients in India has increased to 81 with fresh cases from emerging from across the country. However, Northeast has so far not reported even a single positive case of the deadly COVID-19.
However, the panic around contracting the viral infection remains. Hence, the government has identified 52 test centres in India, where people can go for getting tested for coronavirus. Of these, five centres are in Northeast India.
Here is the list of test centres in Northeast:
1) Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati
2) Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh
1) NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
1) J N Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital, Imphal‐East
1) Government Medical College, Agartala
Also, central helpline numbers have been released for all states and Union Territories across the country.
For Northeast states, the helpline numbers are:
- Arunachal Pradesh: 9436055743
- Assam: 6913347770
- Manipur: 3852411668
- Meghalaya: 108
- Mizoram: 102
- Nagaland: 7005539653
- Sikkim: 104
- Tripura: 0381-2315879
- Manipur: Narcotic items worth over Rs 2 cr seized, 2 held in Imphal West
- Assam Guv adopts 10 TB patients under Nikshay Mitra initiative
- Two stretches of NH-17 soon to be converted into 4-lane in Assam
- Exclusive: Thangkhiew was planning blast in Shillong, says Meghalaya CM
- More than 720 children, women rescued by RPF: Official
- ‘Tar’ review: Cate Blanchett’s stellar performance marks the highlight