Guwahati: The number of coronavirus patients in India has increased to 81 with fresh cases from emerging from across the country. However, Northeast has so far not reported even a single positive case of the deadly COVID-19.
However, the panic around contracting the viral infection remains. Hence, the government has identified 52 test centres in India, where people can go for getting tested for coronavirus. Of these, five centres are in Northeast India.
Here is the list of test centres in Northeast:
1) Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati
2) Regional Medical Research Centre, Dibrugarh
1) NEIGRIHMS, Shillong
1) J N Institute of Medical Sciences Hospital, Imphal‐East
1) Government Medical College, Agartala
Also, central helpline numbers have been released for all states and Union Territories across the country.
For Northeast states, the helpline numbers are:
- Arunachal Pradesh: 9436055743
- Assam: 6913347770
- Manipur: 3852411668
- Meghalaya: 108
- Mizoram: 102
- Nagaland: 7005539653
- Sikkim: 104
- Tripura: 0381-2315879
- Mizoram: COVID-19 recoveries outnumber new cases; death toll at 422
- Infant mortality rate dips in Arunachal Pradesh
- India reports 13,451 new COVID-19 cases, 585 deaths
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 27
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 27
- Assam reports 347 fresh COVID-19 cases, 3 deaths