Gangtok: This Children’s Day, celebrations across the country made a lot of headlines with teachers doing all kinds of acts to keep their children motivated and entertained at the same time.
In such a move, a teacher from Melli Senior Secondary School in South Sikkim has become popular after her rendition of the hit song, Malhari, from the movie Bajirao Mastani, went viral on social media.
The video will give you major dance moves, trust us. Even students couldn’t stop themselves from joining her on stage for a short while during her performance. Watch the video:
The teacher has been identified as Tshering Doma Bhutia, who is a post-graduate teacher and teaches political science and culture in the school. As seen in the video, the energetic and no-holds-barred performance by the teacher radiates a a lot of positive vibes that went into making the special day for children a bit more special.
In a similar development, a school in Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya, had a perfect Children’s Day celebration, when a band from the town made the students sing Ed Sheeran’s popular number Perfect in perfect unison. The video rocketed on Facebook and also other social media platforms and made a huge buzz worldwide.
- Lakhs of crores of rupees donated to PM-CARES, where is that money, asks Mamata
- Assam: More DNLA cadre come overground after signing accord
- Assam CM to move Gauhati HC for judicial inquiry into Sipajhar violence
- Home-grown artisans showcase creativity at 2nd Nagaland handmade jewellery exhibition
- China declares all cryptocurrency transactions illegal
- RN Ravi paved his own exit: NSCN-IM reminds new interlocutor