Gangtok: MG Rodaima, the new Nepali dance number from the forthcoming film Hajar Juni Samma, has just been released on YouTube.
Within 48 hours of its release, the video got over 6 lakh views on YouTube.
Check out the video:
Apart from the catchy beats and lyrics, what’s taking the Internet by storm is that the video has been shot entirely in Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim — mostly around the iconic MG Marg area.
The song, sung by Rajan Raj Siwakoti and Melina Rai, pays tribute to MG Marg and calls it so beautiful and ‘clean’ that you’ll ‘never get dust on on your feet’.
MG Marg is popular among tourists for its litter-free, squeaky clean environs and its fantastic seating and strolling spaces. Vehicles are highly prohibited inside MG Marg, which makes it a paradise for pedestrians.
Produced by Bishal Chamling and directed by Bikash Raj Acharya, the film is all set to be released on August 15.
- The era of megalopolis: how the world’s cities are merging
- More boys with cancer being diagnosed than girls in India: Lancet study
- BJP got Rs 614.53 cr as contributions in 2021-22, Congress Rs 95.46 cr
- Six common COVID myths, busted
- India, B’desh pledge to work together to curb terrorism as Indian envoy meets PM Hasina
- India, Australia free trade agreement to come into force from Dec 29