Gangtok: MG Rodaima, the new Nepali dance number from the forthcoming film Hajar Juni Samma, has just been released on YouTube.
Within 48 hours of its release, the video got over 6 lakh views on YouTube.
Check out the video:
Apart from the catchy beats and lyrics, what’s taking the Internet by storm is that the video has been shot entirely in Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim — mostly around the iconic MG Marg area.
The song, sung by Rajan Raj Siwakoti and Melina Rai, pays tribute to MG Marg and calls it so beautiful and ‘clean’ that you’ll ‘never get dust on on your feet’.
MG Marg is popular among tourists for its litter-free, squeaky clean environs and its fantastic seating and strolling spaces. Vehicles are highly prohibited inside MG Marg, which makes it a paradise for pedestrians.
Produced by Bishal Chamling and directed by Bikash Raj Acharya, the film is all set to be released on August 15.
- Assam Speaker in Arunachal to learn about National e-Vidhan (NeVA) project
- Mangalyan: ISRO spacecraft made for 6 months completes 7 years in orbit
- NEET syllabus: Don’t treat doctors as football in power game, warns SC
- Nagaland: Hand over derelict shopping complex to entrepreneurs, says RPP
- A megacomet is headed towards our solar system. Should we be worried?
- Two girls gang raped inside cyber cafe in UP