GANGTOK: Trilok Subba, 7th Dan Black Belt, bagged gold medal in Kimungoung Taekwondo Championship 2019, organised jointly by All Assam Taekwondo Association, Taekwondo Federation of India and Kimunyoung Taekwondo Centre, South Korea at DPR Indoor Stadium, Nehru Stadium complex, Guwahati recently.
Master Trilok Subba won the gold medal in the Senior Individual Taekwondo Poomsae event.
Around 1,200 participants took part in the Senior, Junior , Cadet, Sub – Junior both male and female categories.
“I am extremely proud to win gold medal in this prestigious championship, as this championship was organised in the memory of Former World Taekwondo Federation president Dr. Kimunyoung, who was founder of World Taekwondo Federation. This has boosted my morale and I am confident that my win has motivated my students too back home,” Trilok Subba said.
- These must-have foods help you have a happy and healthy heart
- In a first, 3 cases of Delta plus variant reported in Mizoram
- Hilsa lovers rejoice as Bangladesh promises export of more fish
- Walkathon and Cyclothon to celebrate World Alzheimer’s Day in Guwahati
- World Rhino Day: Assam to burn 2,479 confiscated rhino horns
- Lake of No Return: India’s ‘Bermuda Triangle’ along Arunachal-Myanmar border