Gangtok: Sang Doma Tamang was declared as the winner of Fbb Femina Miss India Sikkim 2019 held in Guwahati on Sunday. The 19-year-old will be representing the Himalayan state in the prestigious Femina Miss Indian pageant to be held later in Mumbai.
Sang Doma, pursuing BA Honours from Nar Bahadur Bhandari Degree College, Tadong is the successor of Pramila Chhetri, the winner of Fbb Femina Miss India 2018. She was also one among the top 5 finalists of Miss Sikkim pageant in 2018.
“I am extremely happy. It was indeed a tough competition as beauties from our region are equally talented and confident. I will now gear up for the pageant and give my best,” said Sang.
She also thanked Positude, organiser of Miss Sikkim pageant, for giving her the opportunity to represent the state in the NE auditions.
The pageant held its North-eastern States auditions in Guwahati, where a winning candidate was selected from each state.
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary
- NE has been converted into heartland from hinterland: Union minister
- Kashmiri tycoon Sahil Zaroo in jail for ‘raping’ NE girl, bail hearing today
- Twitterati take farmers’ protest online, urge UN to intervene
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 23