The SpaceX Inspiration4 mission successfully landed in the Atlantic on Saturday, completing the three-day maiden all-civilian trip.
Except for a slight snag with the Dragon’s onboard toilet, the historic all-civilian SpaceX mission ‘Inspiration4’, which launched September 15, went off without a hitch.
Elon Musk, the creator of SpaceX, tweeted late Monday that there had been some “challenges” with the toilets and that future trips will have improved toilets. However, the nature of the issue was not revealed.
Elon Musk also stated on Twitter that future trips will have a food oven and Starlink WiFi.
The specifics of what happened with the space toilet are yet unknown, although sources indicate that it had a problem with its suction fan.
- Assam: First-ever dog cemetery commissioned in Sonapur
- Witness says NCB official demanded Rs 25 cr from Shah Rukh Khan to release son
- Process of sanctioning new China border battalions for ITBP in final stage: Rai
- NIT Sikkim’s permanent campus to be ready in 3 years: minister
- Elephant dies due to electrocution in Assam
- Sikkim reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 31,900