The SpaceX Inspiration4 mission successfully landed in the Atlantic on Saturday, completing the three-day maiden all-civilian trip.
Except for a slight snag with the Dragon’s onboard toilet, the historic all-civilian SpaceX mission ‘Inspiration4’, which launched September 15, went off without a hitch.
Elon Musk, the creator of SpaceX, tweeted late Monday that there had been some “challenges” with the toilets and that future trips will have improved toilets. However, the nature of the issue was not revealed.
Elon Musk also stated on Twitter that future trips will have a food oven and Starlink WiFi.
The specifics of what happened with the space toilet are yet unknown, although sources indicate that it had a problem with its suction fan.
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma
- How a neurosurgeon is training the next gen of Wushu athletes of Manipur
- Meghalaya: Harijan Colony issue could be solved this year, says deputy CM
- Tripura: National Highway blocked, railway affected during TIPRA bandh