Several Twitter users across the country are unable to post on the micro-blogging site as it faces technical glitch for the second time on Saturday.
Early on Saturday, the micro-blogging said it was working on fixing an access issue after thousands of users reported problems with the platform.
At 6.13 am, the official handle of Twitter Support said, “Tweets may not be loading for some of you. We’re working on fixing a problem and you’ll be back on the timeline soon.”
Around 80,000 users had reported issues with Twitter at around 5.45 am today, according to outage monitoring website Downdetector.com.
- China locks down Lanzhou as Covid cases surge due to delta variant
- Elderly couple’s murder in Guwahati home: caretaker held
- Iraqi officials: 11 killed in IS attack northeast of Baghdad
- Bengal reports 806 new Covid cases; 248 in Kolkata alone
- Google honours Czech scientist Otto Wichterle with doodle
- Nagaland reports 21 new COVID-19 cases