Oppo A15 is all geared up to launch in India soon. The company took to Twitter and has also updated its Amazon India page to tease display details of phone ahead of launch.
The Oppo A15 is teased to sport a 6.52-inch display with a waterdrop-style notch. It is said to feature eye protection and come with artificial intelligence (AI) brightness that brings the ability to automatically adjust brightness based on user patterns. A front facing render has also been released showing that the Oppo A15 may have a slight chin at the bottom of the display.
The leak suggests that the phone may be powered by the MediaTek Helio P35 SoC paired with 3GB of RAM.
Earlier teasers hint that the Oppo A15 may sport a triple rear camera setup with a 13-megapixel main camera. The module is assisted by a 2-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth lens. The phone will have a rear fingerprint sensor at the back and sport a glossy bluish-grey finish at the back
It is predicted that internal storage could be at 32GB with the option to expand it further using a microSD (up to 256GB). The phone is tipped to run on Android 10-based ColorOS 7.2. It measures 164x75x8mm and weigh about 175 grams.
- Assam health min holds talks with agitating doctors
- Mizoram: Former BJP spokesperson Lalhriatrenga Chhangte joins Congress
- No COVID death in Assam for first time since second wave struck
- Odisha teacher kidnapping case: Charred body of suspected victim found; key accused held
- Experts explain what is causing heavy rains in Uttarakhand, Kerala
- Sheikh Hasina orders immediate action against those who incited violence using religion