New Delhi: The Trinamool Congress on Tuesday claimed that its official Twitter handle had been “compromised”.
In a tweet, TMC national spokesperson Derek O’Brien said the party is in touch with Twitter to address the issue.
“The official Twitter handle of the All India Trinamool Congress has been compromised.
“We are in touch with officials from Twitter who are working to rectify the issue. They have assured us of prompt action,” O’Brien, who is also the leader of the party in the Rajya Sabha, said.
Help sustain honest journalism.
The name of the All India Trinamool Congress’ official Twitter account has been changed to Yuga Labs’.
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma
- How a neurosurgeon is training the next gen of Wushu athletes of Manipur
- Meghalaya: Harijan Colony issue could be solved this year, says deputy CM
- Tripura: National Highway blocked, railway affected during TIPRA bandh