Toyota is all set to launch its Hilux model pick-up truck in India and has opened bookings for the same starting at just Rs 50,000 online and Rs 1 lakh at dealerships.
“You wear many hats. Go down roads less taken. No matter what, you’re always making the most of everything. It’s time now. To take on city roads or mountain trails. Conquer the paths ahead. Or forge them yourself when there aren’t any. Go ahead, live #ARicherLife” Toyota India tweeted unveiling the new model through a video.
“The Toyota Hilux is powerful and sophisticated with lifetime utility. Really excited and looking forward to creating more exceptional experiences for our customers,” wrote Vikram Kirloskar sharing an image of the brand new model on Twitter.
The all-new Toyota Hilux will come with a dual-cab model featuring projector lights that flank a larger radiator grille. The car will, however, have no India-specific mechanical alterations like those in models like the Innova Crysta or Fortuner.
The Toyota Hilux will come powered by a 2.8-litre diesel engine turned to deliver an output of 201 BHP and 500 Nm of torque. Further, the car will feature an all-wheel-drive system with a locking rear differential to improve traction control.
It could also sport Toyota’s A-TRAC system which allows vehicles to automatically detect and intervene when one or more wheels of the vehicle lose traction.
Also read: What are Xbox’s plans for Activision Blizzard after $68.7 billion deal?
- A first: mysterious fast radio burst linked with gravitational waves
- Off-budget borrowing ‘death trap’ for Sikkim: BJP leader Thapa
- Hate speeches will go away when politicians stop using religion in politics: SC
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for March 29
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for March 29
- Arunachal: Field equipment provided to D. Ering Wildlife Sanctuary