YouTube star Adalia Rose Williams who was suffering from the ‘Benjamin Button’ disease or the Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, has died at the age of 15.
Adalia was very open with fans about her life, her rare disease which she caught at the age of three, and loved communicating with netizens on a regular.
Her Facebook page announced of her death, “She came into [life] quietly and left quietly, but her life was far from it,” read the Facebook post, which has received upwards of 910K reactions, 176K comments, and 119K shares.
“She is no longer in pain and is now dancing away to all the music she loves.” Her family thanked Williams’ loyal followers that “love and supported her,” and asked for privacy as they mourn her loss.
Here’s how Netizens are reacting to her death and sharing tributes in her loing memory:
- US venture capitalists hope India’s Budget 2023 strengthens startup ecosystem
- PIL filed in SC challenging Centre’s decision to ban BBC documentary
- UK PM Rishi Sunak sacks Tory party chief over tax penalty row
- Arunachal CM asks BJP workers not to allow ‘money culture’ during elections
- Widows of deceased employee entitled to family pension: Gauhati HC
- Assam: APDCL to hike power tariff by 50 paise per unit from February 1