Agartala: The BJP is confident of returning to power in Tripura and believes it has done enough work for the state’s residents to warrant a second term to continue the double-engine government as envisaged by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
But beyond promises, how has the party performed in terms of fulfilling its 2018 manifesto? Few locals have forgotten the string of promises the party made as it dethroned the 25-year government of the Left in Tripura. EastMojo analysed the BJP’s......
- Nagaland CM calls for oil exploration in inter-state border areas
- Ruckus hit Tripura Assembly as Kokborok script stir war of words
- Sikkim reports 6 new COVID-19 cases
- Literary body apologises over its Assamese-Bengali ‘gamosa’
- Meghalaya wants private investors to run MCCL in PPP mode: Conrad K Sangma
- Manipur: Former minister RV Mingthing dies at 92