India has only 13 states where conducting lottery games has been made legal by the government of India. Arunachal Pradesh is one of them. The lottery is conducted by the state government.
Arunachal Pradesh State Lottery results today-29-06-2021
The results for the Singam Summit Morning lottery were announced on Tuesday by the Directorate of Arunachal Pradesh State lotteries. The state government-organized lotteries are quite popular in Arunachal Pradesh and people participate in the lottery games in hundreds.
Tickets for the lottery are priced at Rs 6 only and the first prize winner receives Rs 26.03 lakh. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th prize winners are awarded Rs 9000, Rs 500, Rs 250, and Rs 120, respectively. There is also a consolation prize of Rs 9500 which is awarded to multiple participants.
Official Website: Click here
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for November 30
- Nagaland health dept to public: Follow Covid SOP at Hornbill
- Prime accused among 13 arrested for lynching AASU leader in Assam
- Bengal reports 511 new COVID-19 cases, 11 more deaths
- Escort vehicle of Manipur BJP chief met with accident, 5 hurt
- WHO warns that new virus variant poses ‘very high’ risk