India has only 13 states where conducting lottery games has been made legal by the government of India. Arunachal Pradesh is one of them. The lottery is conducted by the state government.
Arunachal Pradesh State Lottery results today-29-06-2021
The results for the Singam Summit Morning lottery were announced on Tuesday by the Directorate of Arunachal Pradesh State lotteries. The state government-organized lotteries are quite popular in Arunachal Pradesh and people participate in the lottery games in hundreds.
Tickets for the lottery are priced at Rs 6 only and the first prize winner receives Rs 26.03 lakh. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th prize winners are awarded Rs 9000, Rs 500, Rs 250, and Rs 120, respectively. There is also a consolation prize of Rs 9500 which is awarded to multiple participants.
Official Website: Click here
- Meghalaya: FIRs against two FB users over ‘objectionable’ posts
- Meghalaya: CM transfers Rs 30 cr to 60k farm households under FOCUS+
- Shillong-based media org launches comics at Comic Con Bengaluru
- Meghalaya: CM Sangma increases honorarium for Anganwadi workers
- Mizoram govt to set up an agricultural product marketing committee
- Assam: A nail-biting finish to Servo Brainjam Quiz Fest 2022