Guwahati: Executive Engineer, Guwahati West Division, Irrigation, Guwahati on behalf of the government of Assam is inviting bids for the works of ‘renovation and remodeling of Malancha Kalubari ELIS under SOPD for the year 2019-20 (construction of bank protection, operator qtr, pump house, outlet, box culvert, cattle crossing culvert, approach road, boring and brick lined canal etc)’ in 3 (three) packages civil part only at Boko sub-division (irrigation), Boko, under Guwahati West Division, Irrigation, Guwahati.
Approximate Amount: Rs 1,54,61,031 in 3 (three) packages
Cost of Bid/Earnest Money: As shown in the package list payable to “Executive Engineer Guwahati West Division (Irrigation) Guwahati-8″ in the form of DD/FD.
Earnest Money: 2% for General and 1% for ST/SC/OBC/MOBC.
Last date & time for online submission of Bid: January 21, 2020 at 2 pm
Bid opening date & time: January 21, 2020 at 3 pm.
Special terms & conditions:
1. Bid value quoted beyond 10% below the estimated rate will have to submit proper justification with analysis in support of quoted rate; otherwise the bid will be rejected.
2. The undersigned reserves right to accept or reject any or all tender without assigning any reason thereof.
3. The undersigned or accepting authority is not bound to accept lowest tender rate.
4. All bidders are requested to visit the work site before participating in the tender.
* Details may be seen in the website http://assamtenders.gov.in and also in the office of the undersigned during office hours from January 4, 2020 to January 21, 2020 till 2 pm. Amendment / Addendum to the SBD, if any, and further notifications shall appear in this website and also at the office of the undersigned during office hours. The contractor/bidder must be registered with the Electronic Tendering System (ETS) of Irrigation Department, Assam website http://assamtenders.gov.in.
- Develop ALGs to start fixed-wing flight services in Arunachal: CM to Centre
- Tokyo logs record 5,042 new COVID-19 cases as infections surge amid Olympic Games
- Arunachal: Centre okays memorial for jawan who killed 79 Chinese soldiers in 1962 war
- Assam Gorkhas won’t be tried and prosecuted under the Citizenship Act
- Nagaland Assembly concerned over school ‘occupied’ by Assam Police 14 yrs ago
- Allegations of snooping serious, if correct: SC on Pegasus row