Guwahati: Directorate of Nagaland state lotteries will declare the results of Dear Tender Morning lottery on Friday. Participants can check out the results on the official website at http://www.nagalandlotteries.com/todays.php
The first prize of the lottery is Rs 25.29 lakh (including the super prize amount of Rs 29,000) followed by Rs 9,000 and Rs 500 for the second and third winners. Fourth and fifth prize winners will get an amount of Rs 250 and Rs 120 each, and a consolation prize of Rs 1,000 will also be awarded to multiple participants.
Conducted by the Nagaland state lotteries the price of each lottery is Rs 6 and the results will be declared at 11.55 am on Friday.
The winners are requested to verify their Dear Tender Morning lottery ticket numbers with the result published in the Nagaland government gazette. Winners can claim their prize by filling up the form at http://www.nagalandlotteries.com/claims.html.
- Poachers killed 22 rhinos in Assam in 5 years
- COVID-19: India records 42,982 new cases
- Travel curbs: UK moves India from ‘red’ to ‘amber’ list
- Vinesh Phogat loses in quarters, Anshu bows out after repechage defeat
- Assam govt, NABARD & AIFA sign MoU
- India create history, win Olympic hockey medal after 41 years