Guwahati: ICCo, a registered organisation (implementing agency) working in collaboration with IIE, is inviting tenders of Rs 45.23 lakh to the interested bidders under the SFURTI scheme, Ministry of MSME. The interested parties may submit the sealed quotation affixing court fee stamps of Rs 8.25 in the prescribed format from registered contractors (class-IB and above), registered with APWD/CPWD/any other government organisation for the following work at Baghara Traditional Dress Making Cluster, Morigaon, Assam.
1. Construction works of 1 Common facility building (CFC) and 2 village level work shed (Spoke) units at Baghara Panchayat
Estimated value of works: Rs 45.23 lakh
Earnest money: Rs 90,468
Cost of Tender document: Rs 1,500
Mode of payment: Demand draft in favour of ‘Baghara Traditional Dress Making Cluster’, payable at Guwahati.
Downloading period: November 27, 2019 to December 18, 2019
Submission period: November 27, 2019 to December 18, 2019
Pre-bid meeting: December 3, 2019 at IIE, Guwahati
Placing of Tender box: ICCo, 2nd floor, above Bandhan Bank, AG Tower, BN Saikia Road, Beltola, Survey, Guwahati, 781028, Assam
Opening of Tender box: Indian Institution of Entrepreneurship (IIE), Guwahati. Near games village, Lalmati, Guwahati, Assam 781029 on December 18, 2019 by Tender Evaluation Committee.
- NEUFC’s disappointing run continues as side loses to Chennaiyin FC
- The new Indian-origin CEO of Twitter, Parag Agrawal
- Iran nuclear talks to resume in Vienna amid muted hopes
- Sikkim’s Tholung Monastery revives 233-year-old Khamsel tradition after 9 years
- Dravid gives Rs 35K to groundsmen for preparing sporting pitch
- Bodies of COVID-19 victims ‘rotting’ in Bengaluru hospital for over one year