Guwahati: The Directorate of Kerala State Lotteries will announce the results of Akshaya AK-419 lottery on Wednesday. Participants can check results on the official website at http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/result
The first prize is will be Rs 60 lakh, while the second and third prize is Rs 5 lakh and Rs 1 lakh, respectively. Fourth and fifth prize winners will get a prize of Rs 5,000 and Rs 2,000, while the sixth and seventh prize is Rs 1,000 and Rs 500, respectively. Further, the eighth prize consists of Rs 100 and a consolation prize of Rs 8,000 will also be awarded to the participants.
The live results will be announced on Wednesday on the official website of the directorate of Kerala State Lotteries. The sum of each ticket costs Rs 30 while the entire booklet of the ticket costs Rs 750.
The winners can claim the prizes by filling up the claim application form along with a Xerox copy of both sides of the winning ticket, two passport-size photographs of the winners attested by a gazette officer and by providing the address and identity proofs. For further details one can check here at http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/prize-claim
The prize winners are advised to verify the winning number with the results published in the Kerala government gazette and surrender the winning ticket within 30 days after the result gets declared.
- Mon killing: Nagaland govt to write to Centre to repeal AFSPA
- 59 years after ’62 war: Tawang thrives despite tension at China border
- Manipur: Drugs worth Rs 5 crore seized in Tengnoupal, 3 arrested
- Arunachal women conferred with ‘Inspiring Woman Award’
- Nagaland Lottery December 7: Check Dear Teesta Morning lottery result
- Mon killing: Nagaland government calls off Hornbill festival