Guwahati: The Directorate of the Kerala state lotteries will announce the results of Nirmala Weekly Lottery NR-146 on Friday. Participants can check the results at the official website at http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/result
The first prize is worth Rs 60 lakh, while the second and third prizes are Rs 5 lakh and 1 lakh, respectively. Fourth and fifth prize winners will get Rs 5,000 and Rs 1,000 each, while the sixth and seventh prizes are Rs 500 and Rs 100, respectively. A consolation prize of Rs 8,000 will also be awarded to the multiple participants.
The live results will be announced at 3 pm while the official result will be available from 4 pm onwards. The price of a single ticket is Rs 30 and the entire book costs Rs 750.
One can claim the prizes by filling up the claim application along with a photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, two passport size photographs of the winner attested by a gazette officer and by providing address and identity proofs. For other details visit http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/prize-claim.
The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the result published in the Kerala government gazette and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days after the declaration of the results.
- Bengal to soon conduct trials of COVID-19 booster shots
- Pakistan: Mob lynches Sri Lankan citizen over blasphemy
- WHO rushes team to S Africa to help combat new variant
- Meghalaya: 12 differently-abled beneficiaries receive assistive devices
- Nagaland: Rengma Nagas to go on hunger strike over demand for district
- Mizoram minister says MNF ‘anointed by God’ to face hard times