Guwahati: The Directorate of the Kerala state lotteries will announce the results of Karunya KR-417 on Friday afternoon. Participants can check the results at the official website at http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/result
The first prize is worth Rs1 crore, while the second and third prize is Rs 10 lakh and Rs 1 lakh, respectively. Fourth and fifth prize winners will get Rs 5,000 and Rs 2,000, while the sixth and seventh prize is Rs 1,000 and Rs 500. The eighth prize winner will get an amount of Rs 100 and a consolation prize of Rs 8,000 will also be awarded.
The live results would be announced at 3 pm while the official results will be available from 4 pm onward. The price of a single ticket is Rs 30 and the entire book costs Rs 750.
One can claim the prizes by filling up the claim application along with a photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, two passport size photographs of the winner attested by a gazette officer and by providing address and identity proofs. For other details, visit http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/prize-claim
The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the results published in the Kerala government gazette and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days after the declaration of the results.
- Should people who are forced to cross borders due to climate change be recognised as refugees?
- Megaherbivores could be a potential solution to manage invasive plants, finds study
- An expert explains the recipe for making the perfect romcom
- Mizoram records 534.42 crores loss over two years due to African Swine Fever
- Arunachal: Tawang Marathon draws massive participation from across India, UK
- Mizoram Chief Minister accuses ZPM of contradictory actions regarding Chakma votes