Guwahati: The Directorate of Kerala State Lotteries will announce the results of Akshaya AK-409 lottery on Wednesday. Participants can check results on the official website at http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/result
The first prize is will be Rs 60 lakh, while the second and third prize is Rs 5 lakh and Rs 1 lakh, respectively. Fourth and fifth prize winners will get a prize of Rs 5,000 and Rs 2,000, while the sixth and seventh prize is Rs 1,000 and Rs 500, respectively. Further, the eighth prize consists of Rs 100 and a consolation prize of Rs 8,000 will also be awarded to the participants.
The live results will be announced on Wednesday on the official website of the directorate of Kerala State Lotteries. The sum of each ticket costs Rs 30 while the entire booklet of the ticket costs Rs 750.
The winners can claim the prizes by filling up the claim application form along with a Xerox copy of both sides of the winning ticket, two passport-size photographs of the winners attested by a gazette officer and by providing the address and identity proofs. For further details one can check here at http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/prize-claim
The prize winners are advised to verify the winning number with the results published in the Kerala government gazette and surrender the winning ticket within 30 days after the result gets declared.
- Hunt for coronavirus variants: how the new one was found and what we know
- Tripura: 3-tier security for counting day, CPIM announces boycott
- Guwahati minor girl’s bravery, quick thinking foils kidnap bid
- Cannot be in situation where it is difficult to implement laws: Rijiju
- ICC calls off Women’s World Cup Qualifier over new COVID-19 variant
- Families stuck after sudden decision to ban flights to and from South Africa