Guwahati: The directorate of the Kerala state lotteries has announced the results of Nirmala Weekly Lottery NR-131 on Friday. Participants can check the results at the official at http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/result
The first prize is worth Rs 60 lakh, while the second and third prizes are Rs 5 lakh and and 1 lakh, respectively. Fourth and fifth prize winners will get an amount of Rs 5,000 and Rs 1,000 each, while the sixth and seventh prizes are Rs 500 and Rs 100, respectively. A consolation prize of Rs 8,000 will be also awarded to the multiple participants.
The live results were announced at 3 pm while, the official results were available from 4 onwards. The price of a single ticket is Rs 30 and the entire book costs Rs 750.
One can claim the prizes by filling up the claim application along with a photostat copy of both sides of the ticket, two passport size photographs of the winner attested by a gazette officer and by providing address and identity proofs. For other details visit http://www.keralalotteries.com/index.php/quick-view/prize-claim.
The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the result published in the Kerala government gazette and surrender the winning tickets within 30 days after the declaration of the results.
- Expecting slowdown in Indian economy to 6.1 pc in 2023: IMF
- India condemns terror attack in Pakistan’s Peshawar city
- Scientists working to increase shelf life of millets-based products
- What to do if your kid is biting, hitting and kicking?
- Assam: GP Singh takes charge as DGP, pledges to make force citizen-centric
- Nagaland 2023: Two legislators resign from state Assembly session