Guwahati: Sikkim State Lotteries declared the results for the Sikkim Gold Weekly lottery on Monday. Participants can check out the results on the official website at http://www.sikkimlotteryresult.com/sikkimtodayresult.php?unid=584caaa6461a7.
The first prize winner of the lottery will get an amount of Rs 5 lakh and the second prize winner will receive Rs 1 lakh. Winners of the third and fourth prizes will get an amount of Rs 5,000 and Rs 500 each. The fifth winner will also get an amount of Rs 250.
Also Read: Goa Lottery: Rajshree Lotus Weekly Lottery results out today
Further, the sixth, the seventh and the eighth prize winners will get a sum of Rs 100, Rs 50 and Rs 20, respectively.
Organised by the Sikkim State Lotteries, the ticket for Sikkim Gold Lottery is Rs 10.
The prize winners are advised to verify the winning numbers with the Sikkim results published in the government gazette and surrender the winning ticket within 30 days of results.
- LS passes Rs 1.48 lakh crore supplementary grants sans debate
- Long Covid infection linked with risk of ‘face blindness’: Study
- Iraq war’s damage to public trust has consequences right up to today
- IMF approves USD 3 billion for debt-ridden Sri Lanka
- Indian students urge UK PM to act over English test scandal
- What can we expect from the final UN climate report?