Guwahati: The directorate of Nagaland state lotteries will declare the results of Dear Parrot Evening on Tuesday. Interested participants can check out the results here for verification on the official website at http://www.nagalandlotteries.com/todays.php
The first prize of the lottery is sum of Rs 25.26 (including super prize of Rs 26,000) followed by Rs 9,000 and Rs 500 for the second and third prizes, respectively. Fourth and fifth prize winners will receive an amount of Rs 250 and Rs 120 each and multiple participants will be awarded a consolation prize of Rs 1,000.
Supervised by the Nagaland state lotteries, the price of each lottery ticket is Rs 6 and the results were declared at 8 pm on Monday.
The winners of Tuesday’s lottery are requested to verify their Dear Parrot Evening ticket numbers with the results published on the Nagaland government gazette and claim their prizes on the official website at http://www.nagalandlotteries.com/claims.html
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry