Guwahati: The Arunachal Pradesh State lottery will declare the results of Singam Heap Noon on Friday. Ticket holders can check their results on their website at http://arunachalpradeshlottery.com/
The first prize winner of the lottery will receive a prize of Rs 26.03 lakh, while the second winner will be awarded Rs 9,000. The third and fourth prize winners of the lottery will get Rs 500 and Rs 250, respectively. Also, a consolation prize of Rs 9,500 will be awarded to participants.
Conducted by Arunachal Pradesh state lottery, the price of the lottery ticket is Rs 6. The results will be declared at 3 pm on Friday.
The winners are requested to verify their Singam Heap Noon lottery ticket numbers with the result published in the Arunachal Pradesh Government gazette and claim their prize.
- Assam is on state-sponsored fire: Rahul Gandhi on Sipajhar
- Sikkim reports 62 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Vaccine at home for differently-abled, people with restricted mobility: Govt
- Manipur: Tribal leader shot dead; Naga rights’ body condemns killing
- Cops, ‘encroachers’ clash in Sipajhar: Assam govt orders judicial inquiry
- China calls for lifting sanctions on Taliban-controlled Afghanistan