Guwahati: The Arunachal Pradesh State lotteries has declared the results of the Singam Cliff Noon on Thursday. Interested participants can check out their results for verification on the official website at http://arunachalpradeshlottery.com/
The concerned authority has declared the first prize of the lottery to be a sum of Rs 26.03 lakh, followed by Rs 9,000 and Rs 500 for the second and the third prize respectively. Fourth and the fifth prize winner will be receiving an amount of Rs 250 and Rs 120 each and multiple participants will be winning a consolation prize of Rs 9,500.
Supervised by the Arunachal Pradesh state lotteries, the price of each lottery ticket is Rs 6 and the results will be declared at 3 pm on Thursday.
The winners of today’s lottery are requested to verify their Singam Cliff Noon ticket number with the results published on the Arunachal government gazette and claim their prizes.
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers