Guwahati: The Arunachal Pradesh State Lotteries has declared the results of Singam Summit Noon lottery on Tuesday. Ticket holders can check the results on the their official website http://arunachalpradeshlottery.com/
The first prize winner of the lottery will receive a prize of Rs 26.03 lakh, while the second winner will be awarded Rs 9,000. The third and the fourth prize winners of the lottery will get Rs 500 and Rs 250, respectively. Also, a consolation prize of Rs 9,500 will be awarded to participants.
Conducted by Arunachal Pradesh state lotteries, the price of the lottery ticket is Rs 6 and the results will be declared at 3 on Tuesday afternoon.
The winners are requested to verify their Singam Summit Noon lottery ticket numbers with the results published in the Arunachal Pradesh government gazette and claim their prize.
- NCB records actor Ananya Panday’s statement; likely to call her on Friday
- Meghalaya deputy CM says physical possession of Harijan Colony land soon
- PCOD? Here’s a list of foods to add to your diet
- BCCI could earn up to USD 5 billion from IPL broadcasting rights only
- Covishield may offer over 90% protection against death from Delta variant: Study
- Experts explain six popular beliefs about colds