Guwahati: The Arunachal Pradesh State Lotteries has declared the results of Singam Peak Noon lottery on Monday. Ticket holders can check the results on the their official website http://arunachalpradeshlottery.com/
The first prize winner of the lottery will receive a prize of Rs 26.03 lakh, while the second winner will be awarded Rs 9,000. The third and the fourth prize winners of the lottery will get Rs 500 and Rs 250, respectively. Also, a consolation prize of Rs 9,500 will be awarded to participants.
Conducted by Arunachal Pradesh state lotteries, the price of the lottery ticket is Rs 6 and the results were declared at 3 on Monday afternoon.
The winners are requested to verify their Singam Peak Noon lottery ticket numbers with the results published in the Arunachal Pradesh government gazette and claim their prize.
- Minor earthquake jolts Arunchal Pradesh
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next CM of Punjab
- Biden pitching partnership after tough stretch with allies
- Young Indians are highly vulnerable to cardiac ailments: Here’s why
- Witnesses say explosion targets Taliban, 2nd in as many days
- Assam: This social entrepreneur duo is building communities with tea and art