Guwahati: The Arunachal Pradesh state lottery directorate has declared the results of Singam Heap Morning lotteries in their official website http://arunachalpradeshlottery.com/ on Friday.
The first prize winner of the lottery will receive a prize of Rs 26.03 lakh, while the second winner will be awarded Rs 9,000. The third and fourth prize winners of the lottery will get Rs 500 and Rs 250 respectively. Also, a consolation prize of Rs 9,500 will also be awarded to the participants.
Conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh state lotteries directorate, the price of the lottery tickets is Rs 6 and the results were declared at 10.55 on Friday morning.
The winners are requested to verify their Singam Heap Morning lottery ticket numbers with the results published in the Arunachal Pradesh government gazette and claim their prize.
- Pregnancy is a genetic battlefield: Conflicts of interest vs mom-dad genes
- Assam: Three civet cats rescued in Nagaon district
- HIV cases in Assam surge with 2,269 more testing positive since April
- What is a DAO? Different types of DAOs
- Meghalaya: ECC to stage protest as govt fails to frame action plan for coke plants
- Assam: Servo Brainjam Quiz Fest 2022 begins in Guwahati amid fanfare