On June 21, I decided to take a stand against patriarchy. I wrote an open letter to the current Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres, accompanied by an awareness video, and launched an online campaign – #FiftyForHer
- 3 Chinese astronauts return safely after completing six months mission
- Netflix’s Lady Chatterley’s Lover reduces this tale of class conflict to a simple love story
- RBI likely to moderate interest hike: Experts
- Ventilation reduces the risk of COVID. So why are we still ignoring it?
- Does fake behaviour strike a chord with the corrupt?
- West Bengal planning green hydrogen plant in Durgapur