Guwahati: April 2 marks the celebration of the 14th anniversary of the UN World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD). It was instituted in 2007......
- Assam Assembly passes resolution against BBC amid oppn protests
- Indian envoy in Canada cancels event due to security concerns
- NFI to organise Lamka Youth Summit 2023 across NE states
- Mizoram: Two women arrested with heroin worth Rs 60 lakh
- Meghalaya CM: 726 drug-related cases registered, 1,330 arrested
- Mizoram: Amit Shah to inaugurate Assam Rifles complex on April 1
I’m autistic and i’d rather not support the Neurodiversity movement considering that i’m sick of articles like this that fetishize them.
Leave a comment