It was year 2017. In a small corner of Tripura, responding to what an earthquake is, a student of Class 6 writes in his EVS answer script: “Earthquake is when my mother blows the shawnkho (conch), beats the kashor-ghonta (brass gong) and ululates, even when she’s not in the ......
- Rescuers try to raise buried coach at triple rail crash site as death toll is 261
- Not on my watch: How boxer Sarita Devi saved her Kuki students from the mob
- Nagaland: State round table of NE global investors summit ’23 held
- Assam’s Jaramkhuria to be converted into zero-waste village
- COVID-19: India records 237 new cases, active caseload declines to 3,502
- Indian American Ajay Banga takes over as World Bank President
Leave a comment