Guwahati: Even as the country is yet to come to terms with the recent terror attack in Pulwama in Jammu & Kashmir, the shadows of heavy radicalisation and the devastation it would leave behind is a new reality for all, and cannot be wished away. This new form of terrorism that eulogises ‘fidayeen’ (suicide bomb attacks) and justifies it as ‘Virtues of Jihad’ is set to drastically change the conflict theatre in Kashmir......
- A story of two mothers from a human-elephant conflict zone in Assam
- Meghalaya 2023: Lyngdoh sisters from Shillong file nominations
- India’s budget will be ray of hope for world: PM Modi
- Northeast India weather: Winter chill to give way to warmer days
- Guaranteed win: Ex-Tripura MLA’s family is contesting from 3 parties
- Nagaland 2023: Ceasefire board bans NSCN groups from carrying arms