Guwahati: Even as the country is yet to come to terms with the recent terror attack in Pulwama in Jammu & Kashmir, the shadows of heavy radicalisation and the devastation it would leave behind is a new reality for all, and cannot be wished away. This new form of terrorism that eulogises ‘fidayeen’ (suicide bomb attacks) and justifies it as ‘Virtues of Jihad’ is set to drastically change the conflict theatre in Kashmir......
- Assam Police rescue smuggled exotic animals in Cachar district, arrest four suspects
- Assam: NIT Silchar gets new dean following student agitation
- Manipur: ZUF cadre killed in encounter with suspected NSCN-IM
- Did space give Earth the spark of life? OSIRIS-REx might tell us
- Tripura police to ‘hunt’ for drug kingpins: CM Dr Manik Saha
- Churachandpur-Aizawl helicopter service to start on Sept 27