As I write this article, there is a sense of foreboding in the north eastern states that the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill will be tabled in the Upper House (Rajya Sabha) by the BJP and its allies today (February 12, 2019).......
- Meghalaya: State limping back to normalcy after Mukroh violence, says CM
- Mukroh incident linked to timber smuggling, not border dispute: Special DGP
- Did Dibrugarh Uni try to cover up ragging incident? Police to probe, says Assam CM
- Arunachal bags 14 medals in Wushu Women’s League
- Mizoram: BJP, MNF to form coalition government in MADC
- National sports awardees pay tribute to fallen heroes