Guwahati: In view of the pre-non interlocking and non-interlocking and infrastructural works, the North East Frontier Railway has notified the cancelation and diversion of trains in the region.
NFR officials informed that infrastructural and safety related works will be undertaken between Burhwal–Sundhiamau stations of the North Eastern Railway and for commissioning of double line between Bamunigaon and Dhupdhara under Rangiya Division of NFR, a few trains have been cancelled and diverted.
Cancellation of trains:
- Train no. 04654 (Amritsar Jn. -New Jalpaiguri) KarmabhoomiExpress will remain cancelledon 11th&18th October, 2023.
- Train no 04653 (New Jalpaiguri- Amritsar Jn.) Karmabhoomi Express will remain cancelledon 13th& 20th October, 2023.
- Train no. 05734 (Katihar-Amritsar Jn.) Expresswill remain cancelled on 14th October, 2023.
- Train no. 05733 (Amritsar Jn. -Katihar) Express and train no. 15078 (Gomti Nagar-Kamakhya) Express will remain cancelledon 16th October, 2023.
- Train no. 15077 (Kamakhya-Gomti Nagar) Express will remain cancelled on 17th October, 2023.
- Train no. 15655 (Kamakhya-Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra) Express will remain cancelledon 15th October, 2023.
- Train no. 15656 (Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra- Kamakhya) Expressand train no. 12407 (New Jalpaiguri- Amritsar Jn.) Karmabhoomi Express will remain cancelled on 18th October, 2023.
- Train no. 12408 (Amritsar Jn. -New Jalpaiguri) Karmabhoomi Express will remain cancelled on 13th October, 2023.
- Train no. 05803 (New Bongaigaon-Guwahati) Passenger Special, train no. 05020 (Guwahati-Mendipathar) Passenger Special, train no. 05019 (Mendipathar-Guwahati) Passenger Special, train no. 15602 (Guwahati-Dhubri) Express, train no. 15753/15754 (Alipurduar – Guwahati- Alipurduar) Shifung Express and train no.15769/15770 (Alipurduar – Lumding-Alipurduar) Intercity Express will remain cancelled from 10th to 17th October, 2023.
- Train no. 05804 (Guwahati-New Bongaigaon) Passenger Specialwill remain cancelled from 10th to 18th October, 2023
- Train no. 15601 (Dhubri-Guwahati) Express will remain cancelled from 11th to 18th October, 2023.
- Train no. 05608 (Guwahati-Mendipathar) Passenger will remain cancelled on 11th& 16th October, 2023.
- Train no. 05607 (Mendipathar-Guwahati) Passenger will remain cancelled on 10th, 12th and 17th October, 2023.
Over the past four years, EastMojo revolutionised the coverage of Northeast India through our sharp, impactful, and unbiased coverage. And we are not saying this: you, our readers, say so about us. Thanks to you, we have become Northeast India’s largest, independent, multimedia digital news platform.
Now, we need your help to sustain what you started.
We are fiercely protective of our ‘independent’ status and would like to remain so: it helps us provide quality journalism free from biases and agendas. From travelling to the remotest regions to cover various issues to paying local reporters honest wages to encourage them, we spend our money on where it matters.
Now, we seek your support in remaining truly independent, unbiased, and objective. We want to show the world that it is possible to cover issues that matter to the people without asking for corporate and/or government support. We can do it without them; we cannot do it without you.
Support independent journalism, subscribe to EastMojo.
- Train no. 15417 (Alipurduar-Silghat Town) Rajya rani Express will remain cancelled on 11th, 13th and 15th October, 2023.
- Train no. 15418 (Silghat Town- Alipurduar) Rajya rani Express will remain cancelled on 12th, 14th and 16th October, 2023.
- Train no. 07523/07524 (New Bongaigaon – Guwahati-New Bongaigaon) DEMU Special will remain cancelled from 15th to 17th October, 2023.
- Nagaland: Hornbill Festival begins in Kisama, thousands attend
- Manipur CM returns after signing historic peace pact with Centre, UNLF
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for December 01
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer December 01
- Meghalaya: Two-day gaming fest Odyssey kicks off in Shillong
- Mizoram: Protest against change in vote counting day sees low turnout