Guwahati: Air Marshal DK Patnaik, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Eastern Air Command, was on a three-day tour to prominent air force bases under the Northeastern region from September 14.
The Air Marshal visited Air Force stations at Kumbhirgram, Mohanbari, Chauba, Dinjan, Jorhat, Tezpur, Purnea and Bagdogra.
During the visit, he interacted with the air warriors and their families and emphasised on various initiatives being undertaken by the Indian Air Force in terms of human resource management and improvement in quality of life.
Also read | NE has become insurgency-free: Nadda
- Over 2,900 communal violence cases registered in India in last 5 years
- India will steer celebration of International Millet Year 2023: PM
- India home to diversity of faiths; will continue to encourage it: US
- Rlys achieves 1,000 MT milestone for FY 2022-23
- Bogtui massacre: CBI arrests slain TMC leader’s stepbrother
- Bodhi Day 2022: Date, History and Significance