The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has decided to hold a open public hearing on grievances of the general public regarding alleged violations of human rights in the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Manipur, and Sikkim from 15th to 16th December, 2021.
Those persons who have a complaint of alleged violations of human rights by a public servant or of negligence by a public servant in prevention of such violation may send their complaints to the Commission by Registered Post/Speed Post address or through email at email@example.com
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block C,
GPO Complex, INA,
Complaints can also be submitted using NHRC portal (hrcnet.nic.in) directly or through the nearest Common Service Centre, read a press statement released by the NHRC. The complainants must invariably mention their mobile numbers/e-mail id, etc., in the complaint for facilitating communication with them.
The last date for receipt of complaints is November 20, 2021.
Such complaints, as are deemed fit for enquiry, shall be taken up at the open public hearings. The parties shall be informed in due course about the date and venue of open public hearing, the statement said.
- Professors of Practice: Varsities to hire experts as 10% faculty; degree, publications not mandatory
- From Canada to Europe, survey reveals the challenges facing women leaders
- No other country ‘practices terrorism’ like Pakistan does: EAM Jaishankar
- Swimming begins with butterfly specialist Astha Choudhury setting Games record
- Teenaged Antim wins 53kg wrestling gold, ‘earns’ Rs 500 for her effort
- IAF to formally induct indigenously-built Light Combat Helicopter on Monday