Guwahati: Air Officer Commanding in Chief (AOC-in-C) of Eastern Air Command Air Marshal DK Patnaik along with Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA) president Anuradha Patnaik visited Air Force Stations at Chabua, Dinjan, and Mohanbari from October 21 to 23.
The Air Marshal also visited the Advance Landing Ground (ALG) at Pasighat where he reviewed the Infrastructure of ALG and interacted with the air warriors.
During the tour of his visit to the three Air Force Stations, the Patnaik was briefed about the current operational situation, prevailing security scenario and the preparedness of the stations.
He was briefed on the ongoing modern infrastructure development projects aimed at enhancing the combat potential of the bases.
The Air Marshal addressed and interacted with the station personnel at all the bases and directed them to maintain high standards of operational readiness and security awareness.
He emphasized the importance of keeping plans and procedures in place to face any challenge at short notice.
He conveyed his appreciation of the steps taken by all bases in the fight against COVID-19 and urged all personnel to take appropriate precautions to stay safe from a potential third wave of COVID-19.
- Lankan PM expresses appreciation for India’s support to crisis-hit nation
- Need to focus on rivers as connectors: India high commissioner to B’desh
- Bihar permits exploration of ‘country’s largest’ gold reserve
- CM as varsities’ chancellor: Mixed response from Bengal teachers’ bodies
- Kohima Super Cup: Barak FC beats G Sports in penalty shootout, reach final
- Tripura by-polls: Unite to resist BJP, Manik Sarkar tells supporters