GUWAHATI: Cadet Under Officer Nepo Moirangthem of 50 Assam Air Squadron NCC, cleared the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) and is ready to join the Indian Air Force as a Flying Officer.
The cadet has cleared the tough medical exams conducted for all candidates who have cleared the written as well as the SSB (Service Selection Board ) and aspire to join the forces. The cadet was able to clear the exam easily without any formal coaching. He was only guided, supported and encouraged by his Commanding Officer Group Captain Robin Vishoyi.
His seniors have termed the cadet as “an excellent aeromodeller” of the unit who has represented the unit, Guwahati Group Headquarters and the North Eastern Region Directorate in aeromodelling at the All India Vayu Sainik Camp.
The cadet is an all-rounder and “an asset to the unit”. He has participated and carried out remote control aeromodelling at the air festival organised by Eastern Air Command, at Shillong ALG (Advance Landing Ground).
All the cadets of the unit are delighted with the news.
- IPL 2021: Commentators’ traditional outfits set off meme-gala
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- Dravid ‘The Wall’ returns: Team India in best hands say fans
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 16
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 16
- Manipur woman found dead in Gurgaon under mysterious circumstances