Northeast Frontier Railway has decided to resume the services of the special passenger train between Silchar in Assam and Bhairabi in Mizoram from this week for the benefit of local passengers. Moreover, services of weekly special train running between Agartala and Secunderabad have been extended to run for three more trips as per existing path, timings, stoppages and composition.
It was announced in a press release that services of Train No. 05567/05568 Silchar–Bhairabi–Silchar passenger special have been resumed as a bi-weekly service with effect from September 10, 2021. The train will leave from Silchar every Tuesday and Friday at 04:55 PM to reach Bhairabi at 09:00 PM and leave from Bhairabi every Wednesday and Saturday at 05:30 AM to reach Silchar at 09:20 AM.
Meanwhile, the services of Train No. 07030/07029 Secunderabad–Agartala–Secunderabad weekly special has been extended to run for three more trips. The train will leave from Secunderabad on 13th, 20th and 27th September and from Agartala on September 17 and 24 and the 1st of October.
The details of stoppages and timings of these trains are available on the IRCTC website and are also being notified through various newspapers and social media platforms of N.F. Railway. Passengers are requested to check the details before undertaking their journey.
The N.F. Railway has notified that during the train journey and on arrival at their destination, the passengers will have to adhere to prevailing health protocols of the destination state.
- Congress backed PFI when in power, alleges Minister
- Army capable of giving befitting reply to any power with evil intentions: Rajnath
- Arunachal: 24 TB patients adopted by three Tawang legislators
- Manipur: Flash floods ruin paddy, fishery ponds in Ukhrul
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for September 24
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for September 24