New Delhi: The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on Wednesday approved a Rs 77.45 crore package for the revival of state-run North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Ltd.
North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation (NERAMAC) is a central public sector enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (MDoNER).
“CCEA has approved a revival package of Rs 77.45 crore for NERAMAC,” Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur told reporters after the meeting.
The revival package will help NERAMAC to implement various innovative plans like providing better farming facilities, training to farmers in clusters, organic seeds and fertiliser, post-harvesting facilities to promote the products of north-east farmers in the world market, the minister added.
- India records 18,795 new COVID-19 cases, 179 more deaths
- Former Pak captain Inzamam-ul-Haq undergoes emergency angioplasty
- Afghanistan, Myanmar will not address UN General Assembly: UN official
- Mizoram consumer affairs minister tests positive for COVID-19
- Protests over landfill site in West Jaintia Hills prompts govt action
- Online portal in employment exchanges among 4 govt initiatives launched by Assam CM