According to the National Weather Forecasting Centre of the India Meteorological Department (IMD), from June 29 through July 3, heavy to very heavy rainfall is very likely over Assam, Meghalaya, Bihar, Sub-Himalayan West Bengal & Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh, with heavy rainfall at isolated places over the Gangetic West Bengal & Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram and Tripura.
Thunderstorm with lightning with gusty winds between 30 to 60 kmph has been predicted at several areas over East Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Vidarbha, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Sikkim, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Madhya Maharashtra, Marathawada, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karaikal, Gangetic West Bengal, Coastal Andhra Pradesh & Yanam, Telangana, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rayalaseema, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Gilgit-Baltistan, Muzaffarabad and Himachal Pradesh.
Fishermen are advised not to venture into the Southwest and West Central Arabian Sea, North Arabian Sea and along & off Gujarat coast as strong winds with speeds reaching between 40 to 60 kmph have been predicted in the area.
- Meghalaya police seizes heroin worth Rs 2.36 lakh in SWGH
- Why social media makes you feel bad and what to do about it
- Two new bird species found in Manipur
- TMC releases manifesto for Tripura polls, promises ‘Bengal model of development’
- Arunachal: 5G service launched in Itanagar
- Tripura 2023: Amit Shah to address two election rallies on Monday