Manoj Bajpayee-led action series ‘Family Man’ is returning soon with its third season. Now streaming on Amazon Prime, the thriller is the brainchild of filmmakers Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK, popularly known as Raj and DK.
According to a report by PinkVilla, Manoj Bajpayee’s character Srikant Tiwari and his colleagues at the TASC (Threat Analysis and Surveillance Cell) reunite the third time for a new mission set amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
After what seems like a happy ending to Season 2, we see details of how the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic hit the country before the makers tease a character chatting online with someone and the English subtitles making it clear that the Chinese project ‘Guan Yu’ is underway and is likely to take place in India’s northeastern states like Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh.
It would appear that the makers will be going for the Northeastern belt of India this time, where a major part of Season 3 will be based, alongside the financial and national capitals. A scene in the last season shows an ambulance with Assam registration and ‘Rashtriya Ambulance Sewa’ written in Assamese.
The end credit scene has laid the groundwork, suggesting the show focuses more on real-life situations and events in the country today. Considering Nagaland’s geopolitical importance and the India-China relationship, the third season of ‘The Family Man’ is likely to focus on politics and its repercussions on another side of the Indian sub-continent.
- TMC’s public rally: Sec 144 imposed across West district, Tripura HC declines to interfere
- Two pilots killed after Army helicopter crash lands in J&K’s Udhampur
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 21
- COVID-19 vaccines effective for cancer patients? Here’s what a study says
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 21
- No interim relief to Abhishek Banerjee, his wife in money laundering case