Guwahati: To facilitate passenger movement during Diwali and Chhath Puja, N. F. Railway will extend the periodicity of specific special trains. The trains will maintain their existing schedules and stops.
- Train 08047 (Santragachi – Guwahati) will run for four trips on Fridays from November 3rd to November 24th, 2023, leaving Santragachi at 18:00 and arriving in Guwahati at 15:00 the next day. Train 08048 (Guwahati – Santragachi) will operate in the reverse direction for four trips on Saturdays from November 4th to November 25th, 2023.
- Train 05616 (Guwahati – Udaipur City) will operate for four trips on Sundays from November 5th to November 26th, 2023, departing Guwahati at 18:00 and arriving in Udaipur City at 21:05 on the third day. Train 05615 (Udaipur City – Guwahati) will run for four trips on Wednesdays from November 8th to November 29th, 2023.
Over the past four years, EastMojo revolutionised the coverage of Northeast India through our sharp, impactful, and unbiased coverage. And we are not saying this: you, our readers, say so about us. Thanks to you, we have become Northeast India’s largest, independent, multimedia digital news platform.
Now, we need your help to sustain what you started.
We are fiercely protective of our ‘independent’ status and would like to remain so: it helps us provide quality journalism free from biases and agendas. From travelling to the remotest regions to cover various issues to paying local reporters honest wages to encourage them, we spend our money on where it matters.
Now, we seek your support in remaining truly independent, unbiased, and objective. We want to show the world that it is possible to cover issues that matter to the people without asking for corporate and/or government support. We can do it without them; we cannot do it without you.
Support independent journalism, subscribe to EastMojo.
Additionally, the experimental stoppages at specific stations will be extended until April 30, 2024, for selected trains.
The details of these stoppages and their timings can be found on the IRCTC website. Passengers are advised to verify the information before embarking on their journey.
- Ancient ocean water found in Himalayas could offer insights about evolution
- Nagaland: Kyrgyzstan wrestlers train Naga athletes in Kohima
- Arunachal CM pledges Rs 5 cr for Olympic gold medalists
- Nagaland: Northern Angami women leaders’ conference held
- Ukhrul bank heist: Robbers flee towards Myanmar border
- Nagaland CM launches ‘His Majesty’s headhunters’ book