Guwahati: A special help desk was inaugurated on Saturday at the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport here on the International Day for Persons with Disabilities.
A special facilitation desk was set up at the departure forecourt for serving passengers with disabilities, an official release said.
The counter was inaugurated by Chief Airport Officer Utpal Baruah in the presence of senior airport officials, CISF personnel, and station managers of airlines operating from the airport.
Help sustain honest journalism.
Principal-Director of Purvottar Institute for Persons with disability J P Sahariah and its students were specially invited to the airport on the occasion.
The students of the institute also performed a cultural show in the departure lounge.
- Jaishankar, Bhutan’s Assembly speaker discuss economic ties
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for February 7
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for February 7
- Tripura 2023: UP CM Yogi warns of misgovernance if Cong-CPI(M) win
- Frontier Nagaland ‘deal’ leaves some eastern Nagas confused, others elated
- BJP scared of electoral understanding of Left, Cong in Tripura: Ex-CM Manik Sarkar