New Delhi: India on Saturday strongly condemned the terror attack on an educational institution in Dasht-e-Barchi area of Kabul that left more than 20 people dead and dozens wounded.
The suicide attack at Kaaj Educational Centre took place on Friday and most of the victims were female students, according to reports from Kabul.
“We are saddened by yesterday’s terror attack at the Kaaj Educational Center in Dasht-e-Barchi, Kabul and extend our condolences to the families of the victims,” External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson Arindam Bagchi tweeted.
“Indian strongly condemns the continued targeting of innocent students at educational places,” he said.
- 2 PG students suspended from Assam Medical College for ragging
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Schedule and fixtures today, Nov 29
- Real Estate v/s FD: The Epic Battle of Investments?
- Meghalaya Cabinet nod for setting up 7 outposts along border with Assam
- Assam: Cops fire at man in case of mistaken identity in Nagaon
- Urgent need to resurrect Manipuri Cinema: Eikhoigi Yum director Romi Meitei