Aizawl: Methamphetamine tablets worth Rs 6.6 crore were seized and one person was arrested in Mizoram on Tuesday, police said in a statement.
A 54-year-old resident of Hunthar locality of Aizawl was arrested for possessing the drugs.
The seized contraband items and the arrested person were handed over to Special Narcotics Police Station for further legal action, it added.
- India’s first portal on arrested narco offenders gets operational
- How a US-based agency is helping Indian police check child sex abuse, porn
- India has never been defensive about stand on buying Russian oil: EAM
- Meghalaya introduces boiled eggs as part of nutrition programme
- Hockey India polls to be completed by Oct 9: FIH, CoA joint statement
- Students’ groups protest against CAA in Meghalaya