New Delhi: India has created history again, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Sunday as the cumulative COVID-19 vaccine doses administered in the country surpassed the 200-crore mark.
Modi said Indians have shown remarkable faith in science, with the country’s doctors, nurses, frontline workers, scientists, innovators and entrepreneurs playing a key role in ensuring a safer planet.
“I appreciate their spirit and determination,” he tweeted.
According to the health ministry data, 98 per cent of the adult population has received at least one dose while 90 per cent have been fully vaccinated.
Modi said, “India creates history again! Congrats to all Indians on crossing the special figure of 200 crore vaccine doses. Proud of those who contributed to making India’s vaccination drive unparalleled in scale and speed. This has strengthened the global fight against COVID-19
- Didn’t expect leaders’ support, but need backing: Tharoor on Cong election
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 4
- Can you change your adolescent’s behaviour? If yes, how?
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 4
- Can you create a passive income from stock trading?
- The researcher who studies carnivores in the thick of Mizoram forests