This is the second and final part of our in-depth series on two years of the Baghjan oilfield disaster. Read part one on how the oilfield disaster left farmers facing an uncertain future.
Tinsukia: Bornali Moran (40), Ritu Chandra Moran’s wife, saw their house burned down during the Baghjan disaster in 2020. She has been frequenting a private hospital in Tinsukia, 20 kilometres away. She started complaining about frequent stomach aches after returning to their old house, situated opposite the Oil India Limited-owned oil......
- Nagaland’s Keneilelie Sorünuo wins Silver in National Bodybuilding C’ship
- Digitised records from wildlife centres show how humans harm wild animals
- Mizoram: ZPM promises zero tolerance against corruption
- Assam’s Rabha Hasong council bolsters tourism with new projects
- Mizoram: Swearing-in ceremony for new government on December 8
- Research shows Jamun genes a rich source of medicinal properties