Eid-ul-Fitr marks the end of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan. The traditional greeting for each is simply “Eid Mubarak,” but if you want to kick your well-wishes up a notch for this year’s feasts, we’ve got you covered with some ideas to jumpstart your imagination and thoughtfulness.
Here are the some Eid-ul-Fitr 2022 wishes that you can send to your loved ones. Have a look!
Brothers and sisters, friends and family, Eid Mubarak to you all. From the bottom of my heart, I pray that the Almighty makes our lives beautiful and our struggles meaningful.
Eid is finally here to grace us with happiness and prosperity. May this day be ever so joyful for us. Eid-ul-Fitr Mubarak!
May Allah always keep blessing you and giving you strength at every important step in your life. Eid Mubarak!
Know that Allah is always with you to help you at every step of the way. Eid Mubarak!
May this special day bring peace, happiness and prosperity to everyone. May Allah flood your life with joy and peace of mind on this occasion. Eid Mubarak!
Let us all join our hands to thank Allah for this wonderful day to pray, care, love and celebrate with one another. Eid Mubarak!
On this special occasion, may Allah answer all your prayers and fill your life with happiness. Eid Mubarak!
Also read: Eid-ul-Fitr 2022: Must have dishes & sweets
- COVID-19: India’s active cases down to 4,434
- PM Modi, several chief ministers to attend all party-meet on G20 summit
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for December 5
- Assam: Panic in Hailakandi over massive soil erosion along Katakhal river
- Assam: Prime accused in Dibrugarh University ragging case surrenders
- Gujarat Assembly polls: PM Modi casts vote in Ahmedabad