Inspired by Dante’s literature, the exhibition titled “VITA NOVA 2022: A New Life” will be held in Delhi. The Indo-Italian art collaboration aims to explore “transformations, connections and departures between craft traditions and contemporary art of Italy & India”.
The exhibition will showcase the creations of artists Andrea Anastasio, Francesco Simeti, Marta Roberti, Puneet Kaushik, Raghava KK and Shilo Shiv Suleman. According to the promo, their art will explore “preservation, invention, nature, mythology, mystery and magic through the realms of art and craft”.
The project is curated by Myna Mukherjee and Davide Quadrio. Mukherjee is the co-curator of Hub India and director of Engendered, a transnational arts and human rights organization. Quadrio is a Hong Kong-based curator and founder of Arthub Asia.
The exhibition will be open to the public from April 29 to May 31, 10am to 5pm. It will be held at the Italian Embassy Cultural Centre in Chanakyapuri, New Delhi. The project is presented by the Italian Embassy and the Cultural Centre. It is collateral to the India Art Fair 2022.
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Also read: Deepika Padukone to be part of Cannes Film Festival jury
- Manipur: Another shelter home for Myanmar refugees in Churachandpur
- Education might not save you from cognitive decline: study
- Mizoram celebrates Palm Sunday
- Bhutanese King to visit India from April 3-5
- Home Minister Amit Shah shown black flag by Congressmen in Mizoram
- PM Modi condoles Salim Durani’s demise, says he made key contribution in world of cricket